University of Twente is a famous public sector research university in Netherland. This is a scholarship offered every year to excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA students.
Nationality: EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA
Scholarships: € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year
To apply for the University of Twente Scholarship, you should apply for UT scholarship with a separately from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. You will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You must have a UT student ID. (Admission letter)
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- Comply with the conditions for obtaining visa for Netherlands
- Must IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant.
The scholarship is not available for Dutch and current UT students.
This programme is also not available for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
How to apply:
You must apply for a UT Master’s programme first. Once you received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for this scholarship with your student number.
Apply for the scholarship here: online application form
Deadline: February 1st, 2018