Enable / disable AirDrop on iPad or iPhone
- Run iphone/ipad Control Center by swiping your finger up from the bottom bezel.
- Activate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Tap on AirDrop.
- Choose privacy Contacts Only or Everyone.
Now AirDrop is ON.
To disable AirDrop, do these steps again and choose Off.
How to use AirDrop to transfer files between iPhone and iPad
- Choose those file s which you’d like to send with AirDrop.
- Tap on the Share button.
- Select contact which you like to AirDrop.
You will see Sent Message when it done.