Location: FAO of the UN (Head Quarters)
Consider applying for an internship at Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations. The Organization offers several options within its Headquarters and its decentralized offices worldwide to provide hands-on opportunities for students or young graduates to learn more about what FAO does.
- Age Less than 30 years
- Recently graduated or at least completed two years of undergraduate study.
- A working knowledge of any one of these languages; English, French or Spanish
- No relationship with any person working in the FAO
- Stipend US$700 will be given to each internee.
- Interns or sponsoring institutions are responsible for travel and visa costs.
- Duration is from three months to a maximum of six months;
- Interns who are sponsored, the maximum duration of the internship is defined by the agreement between FAO and the sponsoring institution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through iRecruitment in three easy steps:
1) Create the Personal Profile Form (PPF) online in iRecruitment
2) Attach a letter of motivation
3) Apply to the vacancy: “IRC3038: Call for Interest: Internship Programme”
Eligible applications will be retained for a maximum period of six months. Only successful candidates will be contacted by FAO.
For iRecruitment user guidelines, please refer to the application toolkit